Easily adaptable to a number of styles, the Hampton Daybed can go from country-casual to sleepover central in the blink of an eye. Finished in an antiqued white, the bed is crafted from sturdy hardwood solids and birch veneers, and features a beadboard-style back and arms — making it both pretty and practical. Optional roll-out trundle can accommodate a twin mattress or offer extra storage.
- Hardwood solids and birch veneers
- Screw caps not included.
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth.
- Can accomodate optional roll-out trundle
- Both the daybed and the trundle take twin size mattresses
- Mattress is not included
- Trundle does not rise to bed height; it rolls straight out
- Knobs are included
- This does not come with screw hole covers as it is a safety hazard for little kids and pets
- Bed is for a Twin size bed mattress
- Link springs are a system of springs that hold up a mattress apposed to slats, the daybed has slats to support the mattress and does not require link springs
- Frame Material: Manufactured wood; Wood
See something odd?
Report it here.